We are looking for a marketing and communications person to join us on our mission towards fewer & healthier people with chronic disease. Working both strategically and operationally, your mission will be to spread the word about Elsa and reach more people with chronic disease so that we can help to improve their health and well-being.
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique data from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases. Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life with improved well-being.
Now we need your help to spread the word! We are in the early stages when it comes to marketing and communication, and you will both set out our strategic direction and work hands-on to contribute to our mission.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Develop, execute and optimise marketing and communication strategies (owned, earned and paid) to drive patient acquisition, retention and growth
- Manage relations, plan and execute on collaborations and initiatives with stakeholders and clients such as pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers and patient organisations
- Analyse and optimise strategies and activities, secure actionable insights and help demonstrate the ROMI
- Co-create with all your team buddies
You probably have
- Expertise and experience in the end-to-end marketing lifecycle and process, with a proven track record of converting strategy into tangible, effective marketing across channels
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach, with experience from analysing data and driving experiments
- Experience and understanding of content marketing, as we think this will be of major importance
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects as well as stakeholders
- A positive and get things done attitude, and skills to proactively solve problems that can arise in an unstructured environment
- A minimum of 5 years experience
It would be amazing if you have
- Experience from the healthcare, life science or pharma sector
- Worked in a product company and, or digital startup
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Keywords: AAARRR, ASO, Digital marketing, Campaign management, Competitive analysis, Brand strategy, Content marketing, Event marketing