We are looking for an empathic and driven Data Scientist to join our team!
As our first dedicated Data Scientist you will collaborate with everyone in the Elsa organisation and lead the work to make sure we get empowered by data.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Support and educate the organization in making data informed decisions.
- Quantify the organisation's goals via metrics and charts.
- Analyze trends and behavior by diving deep into the data lake.
- Define data-centric features such as prediction models and statistical calculations.
- Maintain and further develop our data warehouse.
- Several years experience in data science or data engineering.
- A skill for presenting data and condensing insights in meaningful ways.
- Knowledge of BI and visualization tools.
- An education within computation or statistics, or are self taught.
- Built data pipelines in the cloud.
- A calling to impact people's lives for the better.
It would be amazing if you have:
- Used Python, Pandas, and Jupyter for ad hoc analysis.
- Organized a data lake into queryable data using AWS Glue and Athena.
- Experience from healthcare, life science or pharma.
Keywords: Metabase, Athena (Presto), Jupyter, Python