We are looking for an empathic and driven Senior Software Developer to join our team!
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for people living with chronic disease to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
Our goal is to be a motivational and educational digital platform that brings individuals, families, health care providers, medical companies and scientists together through seamless data sharing and powerful communication for a greater good: to detect and manage the illness, improve healthcare and empower the individual to reach a new normal and live life to its fullest.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be part of our product team and further develop the Elsa app and systems.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Actively coach and mentor software developers.
- Develop mobile apps, websites, backend services and data pipelines.
- Collaborate and discuss product, design and UX.
- A calling to impact people's lives for the better.
- At least 3 years of experience with K8s, React or React Native.
- Worked at a startup or used agile development processes.
- A strong desire to coach, mentor and empower your team members.
It would be amazing if you have
- Scaled a popular app in terms of number of users but also faster iteration and experimentation.
- Used Pandas or Jupyter.
- Built data analytics stacks using ELT.
- Developed medical devices, SaMD or worked in regulated domains.
You need to be
- Fluent in English.
Keywords: TypeScript, react-native, CK8s, dbt.