Join us on the journey of supporting people with a chronic disease to live life to its fullest
Supporting people living with a chronic disease, to live life to its fullest.
People living with chronic disease often only spend one hour per year in health care, and the rest, 8765 hours, is spent on self-care. The challenge is to find science based, motivational and effective support in everyday life, as well as a way to share valuable real world insights with healthcare.
At Elsa, our goal is to be a motivational and educational digital platform that brings individuals, families, health care providers, medical companies and scientists together through seamless data sharing and powerful communication for a greater good: to detect and manage the illness, improve healthcare and empower the individual to reach a new normal and live life to its fullest.
Voices from the team
The most amazing and touching part about working at Elsa is to be able to hear from the users whose days are positively impacted by what we do. Imagine people downloading our app and then writing to us explaining how grateful they are that Elsa exists! It warms my heart. - Adam, UX designer
I have had jobs in the past where the end result does not feel really meaningful. But I want to do something that serves a purpose, that actually improves someone’s life and creates value beyond my technical bubble. As a result, my life improves knowing that I help others. - Johan, developer
All my colleagues really care about each other and it has a spillover effect on how we approach and treat our users. It feels really refreshing. - Monique, developer
🌱 We are caring
We care for each other, our partners and our users by showing compassion and respect, while constantly striving towards a healthier and more sustainable world.
We do this by:
- Creating a safe, inclusive, welcoming and collaborative environment
- Taking care of our mental and physical well-being
- Taking responsibility and showing personal leadership
- Setting clear expectations and goals, and empower each other to reach them
- Building and implementing solutions that improve healthcare and empower the individual to live their best life
💫 We are transformative
We explore, innovate, and challenge the status quo. We are not afraid to fail as we strive for positive change through learning, adapting, and iterating to create sustainable solutions that make a difference.
We do this by:
- Exploring new ideas, concepts and opportunities with a curious mind
- Working in a sustainable and agile manner, while keeping a steady pace forward
- Constant iteration when designing, building and releasing compliant products and services that have an impact
- Sharing our failures, lessons learned, and successes
🔬 We are committed to science
We are committed to our cause, basing our work, research, and decisions on scientific evidence; assessing both quantitative and qualitative data through user testing and scientific papers before taking the next steps.
We do this by:
- Starting with the whys and distinguishing between facts and hypotheses
- Using evidence-based ways of working, including scientific proof and references
- Carrying out our own scientific research and sharing it with the community
- Collaborating with patients, healthcare workers and other experts
About Elsa Science
We are a growing team of brave challengers on a global mission to support people living with a chronic disease, to live life to its fullest.
Our goal is to be a motivational and educational digital platform that brings individuals, families, health care providers, medical companies and scientists together through seamless data sharing and powerful communication for a greater good: to detect and manage the illness, improve healthcare and empower the individual to reach a new normal and live life to its fullest.
Already working at Elsa Science?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.