We are looking for an empathic and driven Product Manager to join our team!
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for people living with chronic disease to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
Our goal is to be a motivational and educational digital platform that brings individuals, families, health care providers, medical companies and scientists together through seamless data sharing and powerful communication for a greater good: to detect and manage the illness, improve healthcare and empower the individual to reach a new normal and live life to its fullest.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Lead the team to build lovable products.
- Implement and execute on the product strategy by defining and communicating a shared product roadmap.
- Collaboratively define and iterate on processes, plans and product features, integrating insights from our internal team, people living with chronic disease, healthcare providers, scientists and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Define and explore success metrics, and use data to drive informed decisions and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Ensure that requirements and processes for medical devices are followed.
- Co-create with all your team buddies and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience and deep knowledge in product management of software products requiring user-centered and iterative design.
- Strong people & relationship skills, and a great understanding of team dynamics and concerns.
- Experience in executing data informed product development.
- A passion for breaking down and solving complex challenges into actionable plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A calling to impact people's lives for the better.
- At least 5 years of experience from product management or ownership.
It would be amazing if you have
- Experience from healthcare, life science or pharma.
- Worked with quantified self or Patient Reported Outcomes.
- Experience of SaaS products.
- Experience from working in a startup.
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English