Senior Service Designer
We are looking for an empathic and driven designer who wants to join us on an exciting journey, building a platform that will support patient driven research for better drugs, health and prevention!
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique data from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases.
Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Engage with patients, patient organisations, caregivers, scientists and people from the pharmaceutical industry
- Perform and analyse design & user research
- Come up with concepts, features & functions and test them in a relevant manner
- Co-create with all your team buddies
You probably have
- Expertise and deep knowledge of service design tools and methods
- Extensive experience in user research techniques and analysis, e.g. interviews, contextual inquiry, customer journey analysis and mapping
- A proven ability to design high-level concepts as well as detailed wireframes, supported by research
- The right mind for solving complex problems
- A clear idea of how design makes an impact and how to measure it
- Excellent communication skills
- An outstanding ability to facilitate workshops and teamwork
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of applying service and user experience design, preferably within healthcare, life science or pharma
It would be amazing if you have
- Experience from developing new service propositions
- The ability to develop skills and mentoring colleagues in the service design practice
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Keywords: Contextual Interviewing, Empathy Mapping, Ideation, Patient Journey Mapping, Jobs To Be Done, Value Proposition Mapping, Sketching