We are looking for an empathic and driven UX designer to join our team!
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique data from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases.
Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life.
We proudly collaborate with several research institutions across Sweden, such as the Karolinska Institute, Uppsala University and Linköping University, as well as other Nordic and European institutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Be responsible for coming up with concepts, features & functions and test them in a relevant manner.
- Engage with patients, patient organisations, caregivers, scientists and people from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Participate in design & user research.
- Participate in work related to business, product, design and tech.
- Co-create with all your team buddies.
- Expertise and deep knowledge of UX design tools and methods.
- A proven ability in user research techniques and analysis, e.g. interviews, contextual inquiry, customer journey analysis and mapping.
- Extensive experience in turning user insights into delightful concepts as well as detailed wireframes, supported by research.
- The right mind for solving complex problems.
- A clear idea of how design makes an impact and how to measure it.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience.
- A calling to impact people's lives for the better.
It would be amazing if you have
- Experience from healthcare, life science or pharma.
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English.