We are looking for an empathic and driven Product Manager to join our team!
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique data from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases.
Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life.
We proudly collaborate with several research institutions across Sweden, such as the Karolinska Institute, Uppsala University and Linköping University, as well as other Nordic and European institutions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Define and communicate a shared product vision, and lead the team to build and iterate to create the products that our users love.
- Collaboratively define and iterate on product features, integrating insights from patients, patient organisations, caregivers, scientists and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communicate priorities, requirements, and plans with key stakeholders.
- Define success metrics, and use data to drive informed decisions and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Ensure that requirements and processes needed for medical devices are followed.
- Iterate and improve the way of working with product.
- Co-create with all your team buddies.
- Extensive experience and deep knowledge in product management of software products, requiring user-centric design and iteration.
- Strong people and relationship skills, and in understanding team dynamics and concerns.
- Experience executing data informed product strategies and roadmaps.
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience, with practical experience and extensive understanding of user centered design and lean and agile development practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A calling to impact people's lives for the better.
It would be amazing if you have
- Experience from healthcare, life science or pharma.
- Worked with quantified self or Patient Reported Outcomes.
- Experience from working in a startup.
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English