At Elsa we are participating in many exciting research projects where we aim to bring the latest science to patients through digital services, in order for them to get better control of their disease and live a healthier life. We are now looking for a strategic and engaged person who will drive business development related to clinical trials and healthcare in order to deliver more research to the people!
You will oversee and manage a variety of tasks relating to our business development within clinical trials such as leading strategic activities, translating customer needs into digital product development, selling our services as well as managing day to day account activities. Critical skills for this position are a strategic and analytical mindset, the ability to understand the scope and deliverables of digital and scientific research projects and to prepare offerings, project plans, timelines and budgets.
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique insights from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases. Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life with improved well-being.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Lead international business development related to clinical trials and healthcare
- Lead the preparation of literature reviews, proposals, calls for funding, project reports, presentations of clinical study design & findings
- Facilitate meetings and project conference calls; plan agenda and lead meetings, ensure that minutes are taken, edited and distributed
- Co-create with all your team buddies
- Experience from the healthcare, life science or the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from business development within a CRO or pharmaceutical context
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach, with experience from analysing data and driving experiments
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects as well as stakeholders while enabling trust
- Great communication and team building skills
- A positive and get things done attitude, and skills to proactively learn new things and solve problems that can arise in an unstructured environment
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
It would be amazing if you have
- Master's degree in Public Health, Biomedicine, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or equivalent
- Familiarity with longitudinal or observational registry data
- Experience in early/late clinical development
- Strong focus on digital biomarkers and software as a medical device (SaMD)
- Experience of clinical trials design
- Worked in a product company and/or digital startup
You need to be
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Current research projects
If you’re interested in knowing more about some of our projects, you can find some information here;